The thermostatic faucet is one of the faucets. Its working principle is as follows: at the water outlet of the Thermostatic Shower Mixer Valve, a heat-sensitive temperature element is arranged, and the valve body in the control valve moves to block or open the cold and hot water inlet. When the temperature adjustment knob is set to a certain temperature, the thermostatic faucet adjusts the proportion of hot and cold water that enters the outlet, so that the outlet water temperature remains constant at all times. So the Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer is not easy to use? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
Thermostatic faucet advantages
1. Automatic constant temperature: The Thermostatic Shower Mixer Valve has the function of automatic constant water temperature. After the outlet water temperature is set according to actual needs, the outlet water temperature can be quickly reached and automatically constant, independent of the cold and hot water inlet pressure, temperature or flow rate of the outlet water. Impact, thus solving the problem of hot and cold water temperature during bathing. When the cold and hot water inlet pressure, temperature or outlet flow rate changes, the outlet water temperature changes within ±2°C.
2, anti-scald and anti-cold-excited: Thermostatic Mixing Valve with anti-scald and anti-cold function, in the bathing process, when the sudden interruption of cold water, the thermostatic mixing valve can automatically shut off the hot water within seconds, from Anti-scald safety protection; When the hot water is suddenly interrupted, the thermostatic mixing valve can automatically shut down the cold water in a few seconds to play a role in protecting against cold shock.
3. High temperature resistance: The internal components of the Shower Thermostatic Mixing Valve are all high temperature resistant materials and can work normally at 100°C.
4. One-way non-return valve: One-way non-return valve is provided in the thermostatic mixing valve to prevent cold water and hot water from being intertwined when the cold and hot water inlet pressure is inconsistent.
5, comes with a filter: Shower Thermostatic Shower Taps comes with a filter to prevent debris into the valve body and affect the normal work of the mixing valve.
Shower Thermostatic Mixing Valve disadvantages
1. As the inside of the thermostatic faucet is very precise, the requirements for water quality are very high. If there is a lot of impurities in the water quality, the thermostatic control valve may be blocked for a long time and affect the regulation of the temperature.
2, the current domestic use of more is the wax valve, this spool reflects a relatively slow, especially the quality of the brand can not guarantee the valve core is very easy to go wrong.
The use of thermostatic tap considerations:
1. Users with small solid blocks in tap water are not suitable for using thermostatic taps;
2. The presence of powdery deposits or soft foreign materials in tap water may reduce the sensitivity of the thermostatic valve core, and may also shorten the service life of the thermostatic water tap;
3. Try to shorten the distance between the water heater and the faucet so that hot water can reach the faucet as soon as possible;
4, the normal use of water pressure is 0.05Mpa-0.6Mpa;
5, hot and cold water supply pipe can not be installed wrong, hot water pipe must be on the left, cold water pipe must be on the right;
6. Be sure to clean the installation site before installing the thermostatic faucet so as not to damage the aprons, threads, thermostatic valve cores, and other parts of the faucet.
7. Please follow the instruction manual to install, pay special attention not to leak, lose or damage any gasket or apron;
8, thermostatic tap itself does not have a heating function, please adjust the water temperature of the water heater to 60 °C -85 °C;
9, shower and shower pipe can not withstand high temperatures above 60 °C;
10. After each use, be sure to adjust the water temperature adjustment knob on the left to below 40°C.